Sunday, May 25, 2008

Zachary James McBride






Zachary James McBride was born on April 10 at 12:24 pm. He weighed 6lb. 11oz. and he is an absolute joy. He is such a sweet boy and he has made every minute of the hard pregnancy worth it!! His older brothers and sister love him and are having a great time with him. Jacob thinks he will make a great race car driver when he grows up. Alex loves to hold him and has been a great help and MaKenna thinks that "baby Sachary is awesome"!! I love how she says his name with an S. We love you to stinkin pieces Baby Zach!!



6 comments:

Michelle said...

I am proud to be the first to leave a comment. I loved all the pictures of zacharoni, I could eat him up with a spoon:) I love, love, love his name...soooo cool!!!

mickiandryan said...

I'm soooo happy you started a blog!! Your kids are so cute!! I love all the kids with Zack. We miss you guys, tell the kids hello.

Stephanie said...

Yay for Zachary!! We love you little dude :D
Tiffany, he is SO adorable and such a good little baby. You are so blessed, and deservedly so. (Is that even a word?) Great post!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

So I am just enjoying myself looking through Micki's blog, when out of the corner of my eye I see Sean and Tiffany and thought to myself that couldn't be my Tiffany. She would have for sure told me she started a blog.

But don't worry I forgive you because I am so excited you started a blog! All of your kids look so BIG! And Zachary is such a doll. Zack and Ellery BFF's for sure!

Gramma Stewie said...

(sing) Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Boi-oy....can you hear the song I am trying to portray? That is what went through my head when I saw Zachary's baby picture. He IS a beautiful boy! Congrats to you Tiffany & Sean!

Cyndi said...

Congrats! He is so cute! Fun to see you BLOGING