
This morning when I went in to get Makenna out of bed she said "I heard a loud noise last night". I said " Oh I wonder what it was. She said " I think it was Santa Claus checking to make sure I was being a good girl." I said " Oh I bet you are right." Then she said "Where does Santa Claus live?" I of course said "The North Pole." After a moment of silence she said " No he doesn't that is where the Polar Bears live."
I am so glad that I have this blog to have a place to document all of the fun little things my kids say!!!
8 comments:
Your Makenna is so stinking cute! She has grown up so much in the last year! I love to talk with her because she says the cutest things. You can't get anything by that girl!!!
Horray, You finally got a blog!!! LOVE the pictures of Baby "Sachary." (Who is adorable by the way.) I've got you saved in my links now, so I'll be checking back all the time!
She is so cute. I love the things kids say! I showed Isaac and Ali your blog, we check it all the time!!
sooooo, i got to hear this story in person, sooooo that means i am pretty important, probally more important than everyone else who checks this blog, soooooo.......
love,
penelope
heeeheee:)
Tiffany,
I am blog-hopping....on our girls' blogs and hopped to Michelles, and then hopped to YOUR NEW BLOG! What a cute family...I look forward to enjoying the future posts. Welcome to blog-land.
Claudia Stewart
Ok, so I had to come back and read that Penelope comment Michelle left and now it's much more funny...also, glad I checked back because I realized that I didn't leave a comment yet...Makenna is SO cute - she is growing up so fast and growing into SUCH a beautiful little girl. The fun sayings and doings are just icing on the cake:D You are blessed!
Hey, I "Wedding Tag"ged you! Copy the questions from my blog :D
That is the cutest story every!! I found your blog on Michelle's blog and I added you to my list. I LOVE blogging and that people get to see what we are up to.
looks like things are going great!
Love
Jamie
Post a Comment