Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tornado Man!

As many of you might know Jacob has quit the imagination. So the following event shouldn't have surprised me but it still did! We went to Kiddie Kandids to get the kids pictures taken and all was going well. Jacob was the only one left and that is when all the fun began. The lady taking the pictures asked him his name. A simple question for most but not for Jacob. His response was "which name do you want." The lady looked at him with a puzzling look. Jacob just continued talking. He then said "I am a super hero and my super hero name is Tornado Man!! I am awesome. I can shoot tornadoes out of my hands and I can turn my whole body into a tornado. Actually I can do more I can also shoot rock and ice out my hands too. I am Tornado Rock Ice Man!!" I think the lady was a little taken back by his imagination but she decided to play along so she said "Ok Tornado Rock Ice Man come up here so I can take your picture." Jacob looked at her and quickly said "SHH! My name here is Jacob!" He could not believe that she almost blew his cover. I absolutely love my Jacob and his oodles of personality and imagination.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

This story is hilarious (even the second time hearing about it) we've had some good laughs!! We LOVE our Jacob - you are so awesome, dude! :D

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

That is awesome, I love that he corrected her like he does everyone else.(except for me, I was always able to call him jakey for some reason!)

Michelle said...

i love this story. jacob is one of a kind.

James and Jamie Rust said...

That is the cutest story!! Sounds like he has quite the imagination:) I am glad that we can check out each others blogs and keep up on everything going on in each others life!

Tara said...

LOVE it! Your kids have so much personality. Love all the stories about them...keep them coming!

Calee Richards said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! You have a blog.