Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wedding Tag

What is the date of your anniversary? Dec. 16th

Where did you get married? The Salt Lake Temple

Who proposed and how?
Sean proposed to me. We went to dinner in Park City and then on the way home we stopped at the State Capitol and I couldn't figure out why. Sean said he just wanted to look at the pretty view. So we got out and then he went and got something out of the trunk. It was a box all wrapped up in pretty paper. Needless to say this caused me to be curious. He took me by the hand and led me to a bench and we sat down. He told me that he loved me and all that good stuff and then he gave me the present. I opened it and it was a set of scriptures. I was a little puzzled but thankful for the gift so I said "Thanks". He could tell I was confused so he told me to read the name on the scriptures. It said Tiffany McBride. The little marker ribbon was marking a scripture that we both loved and the ring was tied to the ribbon. By the time I looked up he was on his knee and he asked me to marry him. It was a great moment!

How long were you engaged? Four months exactly

What was your favorite part of your wedding day?(besides who you were marrying) EVERYTHING!!!!

What would you change if you could? Nothing. Of course there are always little things but it was a great day and I was sooooo happy!

Wedding colors? Red and Black

Do you remember anything special from your ceremony? Any good advice you were given? A comical moment? The best part of our ceremony is that my dad was the sealer. It was so great and I am so lucky that I was able to have a man that I dearly love so much seal me to my husband for time and all eternity. The best advice I was given was to not sweat the small stuff. One comical moment for me was that I cheated when I threw my bouquet. I turned and threw it straight to my sister Michelle.

Were you clean or messy when you cut the wedding cake? We were very clean.

Where did you go on your honeymoon? San Diego

How long have you been married now? 10 years

5 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

I love the engagement story, I had no clue! How brave of Sean to put it on there J/K! Love and miss you guys!
P.S. I want more pictures of your cute kiddos! I miss them way too much. I was just thinking the other day about when Jason and I were dating, and how Alex and I were best buddies watching TV together and answering millions of his questions!

Cyndi said...

That is so cute how Sean proposed! I love it. Wedding memories are so much fun!

Stephanie said...

I'm SO glad you did this tag...I didn't know any of these things before :D You guys' engagement story is too cute - Way to go, Sean!!

Michelle said...

ahhhhh! I also love how Sean asked you to marry him, so romantic! This post is a great way to document a great and very important part of your past. Way to go!!

Natalie said...

Tiffany - this is Natalie (Harris) Larson and I just found your blog! Small world when you start clicking around.

I have to tell you that I LOVE the story of how Sean proposed to you! It made me cry. (I'm pregnant so let's blame the tears on hormones)

Hope you don't mind if I check in once in awhile and see how you're growing family is doing. Seeing pixs of your parents made me smile too. They still look as good as ever.