Awhile ago back when Zach was only three weeks old I was able to go to Kirtland to visit my parents. It was so wonderful. It was just what I needed. I needed to see my baby being held and loved by his grandparents. It was also so great to just be with my parents for the weekend because I had missed them so much. Needless to say it was therapeutic!!! The spirit in Kirtland is amazing and I learned a lot of things that I didn't know before. I am so grateful for the sacrifice of the early saints. They were asked to do so much and they did so with willing hearts and amazing faith. Anyway here are some pictures from my trip.
This is the Johnson home and farm.
An upstairs room in the Johnson home where revelations were received.
The Kirtland Temple.
Zach and his Grandma!!!
Zach with his Grandpa!!
Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful trip. I miss you so much but I appreciate your faithful service and the example that you are setting for me and my little family so much more!!!!
13 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pictures from your trip!! But I am also so happy that you were able to get the therapy that [we] all need at times. :)
And oh my goodness, the pictures of Zachary on the side...I don't know whether I should laugh or cry for him...TOO cute :D
I love the pictures! I can not tell who Zack looks like? He's a good mix, I saw all 3 in him. I can totally relate with you about the spirit there in Kirtland. Jason and I love it there. I could go every weekend!!
Tiffany, it's Jodi Allen from Ventura! Found your blog through Michelle and Lanae. Congrats on your little boy! Your family is precious. And it was fun to learn that your parents are serving in Kirtland. Click on my name if you'd like to see what I've been up to.
One word, JEALOUS! I love all the pictures, especially the one of mom kissing Z!
So fun to see your pictures. Even more fun, because I was just there too!
I love that you got to take pictures of "Little Z" with your parents...and didn't have to wait. The pictures with Grandparents, with mission tags on is too cute. (I love you parents.) And when your baby's as cute as Zach is, you really can't take a bad picture anyways!
Hey Tiffany,
I just found your blog from Tara's. You have such a beautiful family. Congrats on the newest addition. You look great! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I look forward to checking back often.
Jenn
(Tara's roommate from Snow)
What a nice trip! That is so fun that you were able to take your sweet little boy to go see you parents! Sounds like a wonderful time for ALL! And beautiful pictures too!
So glad that you had a chance to go! I know that it was a huge boost for you! What darling pictures of your parents with Zachary. I can't believe how much he has grown since then!!
It looks you had a great time!! I'm happy that you got to go out and see them with Zack. He is so cute I wish I could see him in person! miss you guys!
I love your Mom and Dad!!! Okay, I kinda love their kids too!! They look so natural and perfect in "missionary mode". I need to get up to Kirtland and see them. They haven't changed at all in the last 15 years!!
Hey! I found it...I don't know how I feel about you being a "blog abandoner" you have so many good things to say!
Goodness, it was GREAT to see pictures of your Mom & Dad...getting to 'love on' their precious little grandson. How sweet of you to make the trek out there so they could meet each other. I can't believe how warm and full of love I feel when I see your Mom & Dad...THEY ARE THE BEST!!!! I thought I just experienced that when I saw them in person, but I got that same warm feeling when I just see them in a picture on your blog. They are VERY special to me. They both look GREAT. I hope we can get out there before they come home. How long it their mission?
Hey Tiff---just a gentle reminder that it is time to come back to the blogging world. I promise we will all welcome you back with open arms!!! Say it with me, "I will not be a blog abandoner!!" Haha!
Post a Comment