Friday, October 24, 2008

Two Special Boys, Two Special Days!

I know this is a little late but I guess better to document something late than never! On March 8,2008 Alex was baptized and it was a great day! He is such a good boy and we are so proud of him and the decision he made to be baptized. He was surrounded by a lot of family on his special day and we had a great pizza party back at our house after the Baptism.

Alex and Sean


Our Little family (Jacob, Makenna, Me, Alex, and Sean)

Alex and Grammy and Grandad.


Michelle, Olivia and Britton hanging out back at the house.

Those in attendance: Mom, Dad, Jacob, Makenna, Grammie, Grandad, Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Terry, Aunt Wendy, Austin, Tanner, Chase, Tyler, Braden, Kate, Emma, Aunt Michelle, Uncle Dave, Hailey, Connor, Olivia, Uncle Britton, Aunt Stephanie, Jack, Aunt Kathy, Kirsten, Heather and Dillan.


On Sunday June 1, 2008 Zachary was blessed. He looked so adorable and was so good and peaceful during the blessing. Sean gave him a beautiful blessing. After the blessing we all gathered back at the house for lunch.

Those in attendance: Everyone from the list above except for Heather and Dillan who couldn't make it. Uncle John, Aunt Jolyn, Jacklyn and Jordan were also at the blessing.




Zachary in his cute outfit.



Sean and me with Zachary



Zachary with Grammie and Grandad

Kids having fun outside at the party.



Me, Jolyn, Michelle, Zach and Wendy.

We Missed you so much Grandma and Grandpa Butterfield but we are so proud of you and your missionary service. We Love You!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Wahoo! You finally posted! Im so glad. It was fun to see the pictures from those very special days. Now, don't give up keep posting...YOU CAN DO IT.

Christine said...

Nice to have you back amongst the blogger fold!!! Great pictures!!

Ange said...

Your kids are cute. What fun pay days you have had this year. Keep blogging, I keep checking to see if you update and you finally did.

Stephanie said...

Just remember...it's never too late! Great post :D It's always fun to see pictures.

The Wach Family said...

I can't believe you guys have a kid baptized!! It's all down hill from there. lol! Actually, I can't believe it's been so many years since we were all in Ventura. I was just telling Tony stories yesterday about Dallan, Sean, and Rich. Now you have four kids!! WOW!

Tricia said...

What a sweet little family you have! I love Zachary's blessing outfit. Those are such special days.

Kim said...

Awesome, Tiffany!! What special times for you family!!!