Friday, October 24, 2008

Summer Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

We had a lot of fun this summer and I obviously didn't post any of it. So here is a quick little glimpse into our summer.

Zachary had his first smile!

Jacob graduated from pre-school. Jacob with Mrs. Jean.
Jacob and Kate.

We were very lucky to be able to watch them put Angel Moroni on the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.

Us with our neighbors as we patiently awaited the big moment

Jacob, Makenna and Chase still patiently waiting!!

Zach napping while we waited.

Angel Moroni on the ground.


Finally, Angel Moroni!!! It was a long wait but well worth it in the end. The best part was when my darling three year old yelled out "HOLY CRAP" as they lifted him up into the sky. I am so glad that my children were able to feel a little bit of the spirit and the excitement of this new temple.

swimming with cousins at Britton and Stephanie's pool

Over the 4th of July we took the kids to Park City and stayed in a condo. We had a great time just relaxing and swimming at the pool.

Sean and the boys went to the Fathers and Sons campout.


Every Year on the 24th of July we go downtown and watch the parade, go to lunch and let the kids play the the gateway fountain!! Just as expected a great time was had by all.

The kids at the parade. Notice Zach's stroller he was sleeping!

Lunch!!!!

Fun at the fountain!! Notice Zach asleep again. Poor kid sleeps through everything!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great updating! It must have taken so much patience to upload all those photos, but SOOO worth it! I was noticing how much bigger Zach is now - he's such a cutie! And I'm so glad you got a picture of when Taiza and Necia came to swim with us. Great post :D

Ange said...

It was so much fun to see pictures of your summer. Your little Zach is just so cute. That picture on my blog of you and your mom was from my bridal shower at Karen's house.

mickiandryan said...

What a great Summer!!! It made me miss everything. I'm so happy that you have updated your blogg. Your kids are getting big, mostly Zack!!! We miss you guys.

See ya soon!!!
Micki

P.S. CAN NOT WAIT FOR OUR SHOPPING DAY!!!!

Kim said...

What a great summer!!!

James and Jamie Rust said...

I am glad to see pictures!! What a cute family you had! I am glad you guys had a fun summer.

Tara said...

HORRAY! Updates. Everyone is getting bigger, children graduating, getting baptized, lots of learning and growing!
Wish we lived closer, so we could be doing some of these fun things together!

Julie said...

so so so fun to talk to you. I just love you and think you are one of the funniest people I know. it helps that you also think you are one of the funniest people I know. ha ha. love you.